Section 4. Fractals
Impulsive Waves vs Corrective Waves
“Impulsive Wave” pushes prices in the direction of the trend. The structure of that type of waves follows the Five Wave fractal. It is subdivided into five smaller waves .
“Corrective Wave” is a temporary pullback pushing price in a counter trend direction. Inside the Five Wave fractal waves 2, b of 3, 4 and b of 5 are corrective waves.
- Introduction to Section 4.
- How small A-B-C and Five Up fractals become parts of similar bigger fractals.
- Bigger fractals are just combinations of smaller size fractals.
- How Waves are subdivided into subwaves.
- What You Should Remember about Fractals.
- How to Label Waves and Subwaves.
- Impulsive vs Corrective Waves.