Section 4. Fractals
A-B-C and Five Up fractals are themselves parts of similar fractals of a bigger size
We can consider the A-B-C and the Five Wave fractals as building blocks. A large A-B-C fractal is itself composed of a number of five wave and three wave structures. Specifically, wave A and wave C are composed of five waves and follow a shape of the Five Wave Fractal. Those two Five Wave fractals are connected by a three wave structure which follows a shape of the A-B-C fractal of a smaller size. Moreover, each of waves 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 that are parts of the waves A and C, is shaped as a-b-c fractal. Those small a-b-c fractals have the same shape and follow the same rules as the bigger A-B-C fractal.
- Introduction to Section 4.
- How small A-B-C and Five Up fractals become parts of similar bigger fractals.
- Bigger fractals are just combinations of smaller size fractals.
- How Waves are subdivided into subwaves.
- What You Should Remember about Fractals.
- How to Label Waves and Subwaves.
- Impulsive vs Corrective Waves.
The best way to understand how this pattern works is to study collection of charts with real life examples.