Section 4. Fractals
How Waves are subdivided into Subwaves
“Subdivision” relates to composition of waves. Each of waves 1, 2, 3, 4 and 4 in the Five Wave fractal is composed of or subdivided into a, b and c, three integral parts of a wave or “subwaves”.
“Subwave” is a small fractal, an integral part or important section of a wave, a more complex pattern of a bigger size.
- Introduction to Section 4.
- How small A-B-C and Five Up fractals become parts of similar bigger fractals.
- Bigger fractals are just combinations of smaller size fractals.
- How Waves are subdivided into subwaves.
- What You Should Remember about Fractals.
- How to Label Waves and Subwaves.
- Impulsive vs Corrective Waves.