2. The monthly basic subscription rate is $149.99/month.
2.1. New users may subscribe for 15 day trial period for only $19.99. After expiration of 15 day trial period you will be charged the full subscription rate in amount of $149.99 for the following month. A trial period with a special reduced rate is only available for new users. One user is allowed to use only one trial period.
2.2. If you used to be an active user and would like to renew subscription please use this plan to re-subscribe.
3. The basic subscription rate of $149.99/month includes coverage of ALL the markets listed below:
4. You will get the full access to all the markets during 15 day trial period.
5. You will get updated charts and comments by CastAwayTrader posted in the Chat Room hosted on Discord platform starting from 8.30 AM EST until 10.00 PM EST.
6. This subscription plan is valid until 12/31/2022. This plan may be changed or cancelled by CastAway Trader LLC on or after 1/01/2023. If this plan is cancelled after 1/01/2023 you will have to re-subscribe and choose a new subscription plan.
7. You will be charged automatically every 30 days until you cancel subscription.
8. If you cancel your subscription you will not be eligible for a refund. But you will retain access to the Chat Room and all updates until your paid subscription expires.
HIGH RISK WARNING
Trading stocks, options, or futures carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience. CastAway Trader LLC provides general overview of trading methods that does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. The content of this website must not be construed as personal advice. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss in excess of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading. You should seek advice from an independent financial advisor. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future success.