Limited Premium Chat: S&P and ES mini: Quarterly: $149
Get a Limited Access to the Premium Chat Room run by CastAway Trader!
The Subscription Plan includes coverage of:
( 1 ) the main US Stock Index S&P 500 and ES mini futures.
Under that plan you will get several updates from 8-30 AM EST until 9-30 PM EST.
Every update includes one or two charts on different timeframes from weekly and daily to 240 min and 120 min and down to 30 min and 15 min.
Every update will include detail explanation describing my expectations regarding next moves including specific price targets. Every update will show critical support and resistance for each specific scenario.
You will get regular explanation regarding specific pattern in play. In those reports I combine my knowledge about Elliott Wave analysis and traditional technical analysis (trendlines and moving averages).
This plan provides access to :
( 1 ) SPY, SPX and ES charts and analysis posted in the Trading Chat and on the web-site www.CastAwayTrader.com; and
This offer is valid until 1 Dec 2022.
- Under this plan you subscribe for two week trial period for only $9.99. You will be able to cancel your trial at any moment within first fourteen days. On the fifteenth day after start of the trial period your credit card will be charged $149 for the next three months.
- After expiration of each pre-paid three month period this plan will be renewed automatically and your card will be charged $149 quarterly payment for the following three months.
- This subscription plan is available for subscription only until December 1, 2022.
- You can cancel subscription at any time.
- If you cancel your subscription you will not be eligible for any refund.
But you will retain access to the subscription until the end of 90 day period starting on the day of the last payment.
- This is not a signal service or alert service. In my reports I point your attention to potential trading setups based on my preferable scenarios. I will explain my rationale behind each scenario I consider as the most probable at the time of update.
- We will not be posting intraday updates during two vacation weeks: 02/21/2022 – 02/25/2022 and 07/11/2022 – 07/16/2022.