Section 4. Introduction
FRACTAL NATURE OF PRICE CHARTS
In Section 4 we will study how A-B-C fractal and Five Wave Fractal are interconnected. For example, if we take two Five Wave fractals of similar size pointing in one direction and connect them with an A-B-C fractal pointing in opposite direction we will get a bigger A-B-C fractal. In this larger A-B-C fractal two Five Wave fractal will become its waves A and C and the A-B-C fractal connecting them will be wave B.
We will also talk about the correct way to label different waves and their parts called subwaves. You will learn how to label waves of different degrees.
- Introduction to Section 4.
- How small A-B-C and Five Up fractals become parts of similar bigger fractals.
- Bigger fractals are just combinations of smaller size fractals.
- How Waves are subdivided into subwaves.
- Your key takeaways from the Section on fractals
- How We Label Waves To Distinguish Their Relative Size and Location.
- Impulsive vs Corrective Waves.
The best way to understand how this pattern works is to study collection of charts with real life examples.