Learn to Trade Like a Pro
the Harmonic Elliott Wave theory
- Corrective Waves
- Regular Flat.
- Running Flat.
- Expanded Flat.
- Simple Zig-Zag.
- Double Three.
1. Main Projections applied to wave C of 3.
2. Building Clusters of Projections
1. Visual look of wave ( iii ) of C of 3.
2. Character of wave ( iii ) of C of 3.
2. Can we propose a minimum extension for the wave ( iii ) of C of 3.
3. Main Projections applied to wave ( iii ) of C of 3.
4. How deep can be a corrective wave ( b ) of ( iii ) of C of 3?
5. Building Clusters of Projections.
6. Additional tools to increase confidence of prediction.ence of prediction.
1. Typical retracement ratios
2. Typical corrective pattern
3. How to use wave ( iv ) of C of 3 for correct counting the top of wave C of 3.
1. Typical projection ratios
2. Typical micro projection ratios.
3. Typical pattern of the wave ( v ) of C of 3.
1. When it comes to buying a dip “What to buy?” is more important question then “When to buy?”
2. What events make stock to complete a drop.
3. Why you should be careful with trying to buy a stock that is tanking in wave 3 down.
4. How to resist emotional pressure created by negative news when you track a bottoming pattern.
5. BONUS. Check-list for “Buying-a-dip” trade.
1. When it makes sense to short. emotional exuberance,
2. What waves it makes sense to short.
3. Why you should be careful with shorting wave 3.
4. How to avoid getting affected by extreme optimism of the crowd when you track a topping pattern.
5. BONUS. Check-list for a short trade.
1. What is VIX.
2. How you can trade volatility (futures, ETFs and options ).
3. The name of your worst enemy in trading volatility is decay.
- Reversal bars.
1. Head and Shoulders
2. Double Top and Double Bottom
3. Bearish and Bullish Wedge.
1. What candlesticks are.
3. Engulfing Candles.
6. Hanging Man.
1. Repeating Cycles in Nature
2. Cycles in Our Lives.
3. Astrophysics cycles